Mission-based 3D shooting game in which players fight global crime
Sniper 3D, an addictive game with life-like graphics, rolls through the missions with only your aim and skills to assist you. The game delivers intuitive controls that lessen the learning curve. As the game progresses, you face hundreds of different enemies to complete the missions, and you upgrade your weapons to kill with a single bullet.
Admittedly, Sniper 3D could use some variation. The goals never change. You shoot the villains and lead the hostages to safety. In a few of the missions, the scenarios may force you to combine more than one weapon. For example, an armored helicopter will be invulnerable to sniper fire.
The game Sniper 3D adds another layer of coolness as you watch your completed missions in a bloody slow-motion replay where the bullet kills your targets. Luckily, the game designers knew watching this gets old after a while, and you can bypass this function with the continue button. Nevertheless, this part showcases the quality of the graphics as the slow-motion cameras roll through the kill scene.
Playing through the levels of Sniper 3D, you have a diverse selection of choices. In one level, you might race against the clock to save the hostages, and in the next level, you may have to identify a target hidden among a large crowd. Some of the villains include ISIS terrorists, thugs, suicide bombers and corrupt cops. With a professional sniper hot on their trail, however, they don't have a chance.
- You don't need an internet connection
- You can play it on a plane, from a subway or at a restaurant
- Does not consume gigantic amounts of data
- Works with Android phones and tablets
- Hundreds of missions to keep you occupied
- Uses a pay-to-win structure and buying items does not always work
+ Bug fixes
+ Performance improvements
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.